Nationally and Internationally recognized artists come to Raleigh, NC to share their knowledge and talents with us by leading high-quality workshops.
Come for as many workshops as you want and keep adding mileage to your time at the easel while guided by well-known instructors. Other great reasons to join us are to have a break from your routine, get to know other artists, get inspired by the wonderful teachers we bring and relax from all those daily chores that distract you from creating all day long.
To learn about upcoming workshops, classes or art events please subscribe to our usually monthly newsletter:
- Felicia van Bork workshop – February 2022 (in person)
- Patti Vincent workshop – March 2022 (in person)
- Sarah Sedwick’s workshop – March 2022 (in person)
- Alvaro Castagnet workshop – April 2022 (in person)
- Jessica Field’s workshop – April 2022 (in person)
- The Happy Habit of Painting Every Day by Mónica Linares – April 2022 (in person at the North Carolina Museum of Art – registrations will start soon at the museum site)