- March-May. 2018 dates (Tuesdays): March 13 – 20 – 27 | April 10 – 17 – 24 | May 1
- Make up class: Monday April 30 (For those who miss a class. This session will be held at a different location)
- TIME: 9:30am to 12pm
- SEASON FEE: $168 (7 sessions + 1 make up class)
- DROP IN FEE: $30 (paid in class, cash or check, if spaces available)
- LOCATION: Anchorlight Raleigh. 1401 S. Bloodworth St. Raleigh, NC 27610
- SUPPLIES LIST: sent after registration
- Some painting experience required (if in doubt, ask us about this)
PAINTING MILES OPEN STUDIO DESCRIPTION
Join us for our unique open studio! We offer more than two hours of creating in a supportive group setting in an actual art studio. You’ll have space and time to share ideas and get some painting done! We will spend up to 30 minutes at the beginning discussing one specific area of interest for painters (color, value, great artists, etc.) and then paint the rest of the time. Our artists Mónica Linares and/or Beth Carrington Brown will be available to offer gentle guidance and answer questions as needed. If you are new to painting, please go to Fast Start before you register for our unique Open Studio.
During each Painting Miles Open Studio season we will also offer visits by guest artists, plein air sessions (weather permitting), monthly quiet painting sessions, demos, still life set ups, monthly critiques, etc.
Please e-mail us before the class if you want to drop in. We will let you know if spaces are available. Drop in fee ($30) will be paid in class (cash or check).
Bring your own supplies and portable easel! (Need guidance with supplies? Let us know!)
E-MAIL US about Painting Miles Open Studio at: paintingmilesNC@gmail.com
If you cancel less than 1 weeks before the first session of the season, you will not receive a refund. If you cancel before this time you will receive a full refund minus the 3% Paypal fee.