DATE: March 5, 2020
TIME: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
LOCATION: 1401 S. Bloodworth, Raleigh, NC
Register and bring a friend for free (please e-mail
us your friend’s name and e-mail address so she/he can enter the lecture too!)
This event is aimed at artists, entrepreneurs, small businesses and people interested in developing their personal brand, becoming an influencer or micro-influencer, or promoting their business to reach more future costumers/clients/art collectors!
We will review updates to the app and discuss some of the following questions:
- How can I get most out of Instagram and its continuous updates?
- What additional applications can be used to optimize my network performance?
- How can I leverage hashtags, IGTV, stories and storytelling, application analytics and other new tools/features?
The workshops will allow you to continue learning from Instagram and strengthen your account to confront the dreaded #Algorithm face to face.
Agenda for the day is as follows:
-Intro to the digital world
-Brief review of the buyer persona and buyer’s journey
-Instagram – the current network (Data and updates)
-Instagram Bio and account features (Optimize it!)
-Stories + Live
-Analytics and how to leverage your data
-Additional apps to improve your performance
-Myths and realities (Algorithm, followers and engagement)
-Q & A: challenges and opportunities.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Lucia Paradiso has a Communications degree and a master on Public Management from IESA, Business and Government School. Lucia also studied Leadership and Innovation in Government at Georgetown University, and Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Analytics at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA. Her passion for 10 years has been digital marketing and the impact it can have on boosting ventures, brands, and influencers to achieve their marketing objectives. She currently lives in Chicago, IL.
Other lectures she has offered:
- “How to improve your Brand’s impact by using Instagram” Miami, USA. November, 2019
- “How governments and politicians should incorporate social media trends in their media strategies” Cali, Colombia. September 2019
- “How to improve your Brand’s impact by using Instagram” Madrid, Spain. July 2019
- “How to be creative through high impact public policies. The ‘Municipality of Sucre’ Case” Washington, DC. October 2017
CANCELLATION POLICY (NEW!)
If we don’t reach the minimum amount of students for this class to happen the class will be canceled and students will receive a full refund.
If you cancel less than a month prior to the start of this class you wont receive a refund. If you cancel before this time you will receive a refund of 50% of your class fee.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY (NEW!)
If inclement weather (hurricanes, snow storm, tropical storm, black ice, flooding, etc.) is on the forecast the class will be canceled and you will receive a full refund. No one should take any unnecessary risks.