We partnered with French chef Florence Melin, owner of Sucre&Sel and our caterer for the best workshop lunches, to offer Painting Miles followers a holiday treat: Food for Art!
During these months of social distancing we have met outdoors with Florence for a delicious treat. We set our easels far apart, paint for an hour or so, and then eat (still apart and outdoors) her incredible food creations!…and discovered a magical way to re-energize ourselves and stay connected during these difficult times. We want to bring a little bit of this to all of you!
Florence will offer her online cooking class Holiday Appetizers for a small group of artists, art lovers or those in need of these magical moments. It is a fun way to connect with painting friends and to do something joyful together while apart.
FOOD FOR ART: HOLIDAY APPETIZERS! (on Zoom)
- Salmon and green Apple tartare
- Chorizo and shrimp skewer
- Beets and goat cheese toast
- Cheese puffs
TIME: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
PRICE: $20 per person
MAX. AMOUNT OF PEOPLE: 10 (When it fills up please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist )
You’ll receive the ingredients list a week before the class.
Your Food for Art Cooking experience includes:
- Hands-on French cooking lesson
- Small group size
- Private interactive & fun lesson with Zoom
- Learn from an experienced French chef
- Online cooking class from the comfort of your own kitchen
- Technical assistance to get you set up for the class